- Start: Long Buckby station (station code LBK, postcode NN6 7QA)
- Finish: Northampton station (station code NMP, postcode NN1 1SP)
- Distance: 18.78km
- Total ascent: 166m
- Naismith time: 4h 03m
- London terminus: Euston
- Ticketing: Day return to Long Buckby
- Intermediate transport: none
- Facilities: Pubs in Little Brington (6.74km), Harpole (11.20km) and Kislingbury (12.81km) en route; convenience shop in Harpole (11.20km) en route; all facilities in Northampton
This is a pleasant level walk through the Northamptonshire countryside and along the River Nene. Note that a new town at Upton has rendered the OS map out of date; a new path is taken from Kislingbury to Sixfields, running to the south of Upton.
- Full details, including directions
Disclaimer and advisory notices
Note that lwalks.london can accept no responsibility for content on an external site or in an external publication, nor for any action by an external site which renders our content or link outdated or unworkable. Furthermore, lwalks.london retains the liberty to unlink external content at any time if the content loses relevance to the linking page(s).
Images used on the lwalks.london site are either owned by lwalks.london, or are subject to a licence-to-use held by lwalks.london. These images must not be further used by any third party without the explicit permission of lwalks.london, or of the original image licensor. A small number of images are in the public domain.
Routes are to be followed entirely at the walker’s own risk: lwalks.london can take no responsibility for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury caused by attempting to follow a route, which is no more than a mere suggestion of a possible enterprise.
We should be happy to learn of any changes to the line of a walk and/or its attendant facilities, or to consider an image which you own for inclusion on the site, lwalks.london thus being granted a free and non-exclusive licence to use the image anywhere on its site. Please contact us.