- Start: Lapworth station (station code LPW, postcode B94 6JJ)
- Finish: Lapworth station (station code LPW, postcode B94 6JJ)
- Distance: 15.66km
- Total ascent: 114m
- Naismith time: 3h 20m
- London terminus: Marylebone
- Ticketing: Return to Lapworth
- Intermediate transport: Buses to Dorridge and Solihull at Aylesbury Road (7.93km)
- Facilities: Pub at Kingswood (0.78km and 14.88km), café at Packwood House (6.07km); shop at Kingswood (0.54km and 15.12km)
A circuit in the Warwickshire countryside which takes in the two National Trust properties of Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House, along with canal towpath walking.
- Full details, including directions
Disclaimer and advisory notices
Note that lwalks.london can accept no responsibility for content on an external site or in an external publication, nor for any action by an external site which renders our content or link outdated or unworkable. Furthermore, lwalks.london retains the liberty to unlink external content at any time if the content loses relevance to the linking page(s).
Images used on the lwalks.london site are either owned by lwalks.london, or are subject to a licence-to-use held by lwalks.london. These images must not be further used by any third party without the explicit permission of lwalks.london, or of the original image licensor. A small number of images are in the public domain.
Routes are to be followed entirely at the walker’s own risk: lwalks.london can take no responsibility for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury caused by attempting to follow a route, which is no more than a mere suggestion of a possible enterprise.
We should be happy to learn of any changes to the line of a walk and/or its attendant facilities, or to consider an image which you own for inclusion on the site, lwalks.london thus being granted a free and non-exclusive licence to use the image anywhere on its site. Please contact us.