- Start: Bookham station (station code BKA, postcode KT23 3JG)
- Finish: Clandon station (station code CLA, postcode GU4 7TE)
- Distance: 13.05km
- Total ascent: 111m
- Naismith time: 2h 47m
- London terminus: Waterloo
- Ticketing: Day return to Bookham
- Intermediate transport: Trains at Effingham Junction (3.19km) and Horsley (5.67km) en route
- Facilities: Supermarket at Horsley (5.67km); pubs at West Horsley (7.29km), East Clandon (10.50km) and West Clandon (12.59km) en route
This is a pleasant level walk through the Surrey countryside. The route is dominated by heathland, woodland, fields and parkland, with very little road walking-involved.
This walk comprises a part of the south-western route in my collection of walks entitled Get out of London!
- Full details, including directions
Disclaimer and advisory notices
Note that lwalks.london can accept no responsibility for content on an external site or in an external publication, nor for any action by an external site which renders our content or link outdated or unworkable. Furthermore, lwalks.london retains the liberty to unlink external content at any time if the content loses relevance to the linking page(s).
Images used on the lwalks.london site are either owned by lwalks.london, or are subject to a licence-to-use held by lwalks.london. These images must not be further used by any third party without the explicit permission of lwalks.london, or of the original image licensor. A small number of images are in the public domain.
Routes are to be followed entirely at the walker’s own risk: lwalks.london can take no responsibility for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury caused by attempting to follow a route, which is no more than a mere suggestion of a possible enterprise.
We should be happy to learn of any changes to the line of a walk and/or its attendant facilities, or to consider an image which you own for inclusion on the site, lwalks.london thus being granted a free and non-exclusive licence to use the image anywhere on its site. Please contact us.